The mind is confused. A decision cannot be made.
Confusion could be because of many reasons. Some of them could be-
* Too many choices
* Too few choices
* Choices which are not liked for some reason
* Lack of clarity of the consequences
* Lack of proper knowledge of the options.
* Too much of analysis
* Conflict between facts and expectations
* Over caution
So what can done to resolve the situation?
* Make a list of choices
* Analysis of the choices
* Comparison of the choices
* Priorities List
* Objectives List
* Finding out which choices will be suitable in the background of priorities and objectives.
* Selecting the option.
This approach can be useful to eliminate the confusion from the core.
The cloud of confusion will be driven away , hopefully.