My fellow blogger Domestic Diva has nominated me for the Liebster Award. Thanks a lot for that. I acknowledge her gesture. It is an encouragement for me. It is an honour for me- being nominated by Domestic Diva. I enjoy reading her blog posts. They are creative and useful.
I have been asked to share “Ten Random facts about myself ” They are :
1) I love simplicity and avoid complications.
2) I am soft spoken.At the same time, I can be honest and frank.
3) I dislike people who are deliberately rude and gain pleasure by belittling someone.
4) Mumbai is my birthplace. I am at peace in this busy city. It is my favourite place.
5) Listening to music, songs is something I genuinely love.
6) I like watching a game of cricket and playing badminton.
7) Walking is a refreshing activity for me.
8) Water is my favourite drink.
9) My education- Graduation in Commerce , Post Graduation in Management.
10) Presently, I am a homemaker, wife ,mother, daughter, sister, aunt, niece, friend and a woman who is a new blogger !!
11) Reading and Writing are my enjoyable and passionate Pursuits.
My fellow blogger, Domestic Diva , who has nominated me, has asked me 11 questions. The questions and their answers:
1) What inspires you while write blogs?
It is a combination of experience, observation, analysis, creativity, imagination, thoughts, feelings.
2) Why did you start blogging?
To express myself,
To write regularly,
To get feedback of fellow bloggers,
To read blogs of other bloggers,
To gain experience and write in other media, eventually, for e.g in print media.
3) What is that one thing in the world you would like to change and why?
The increase in the awareness and actions of staying or living in harmony with nature , at an individual as well as collective level.
The closer we are to nature, the more connected, we are with ourselves, our souls, our minds. The more we observe nature, the more we can learn some life lessons.
4) Where do you see yourself as a blogger five years from now?
A blogger , who is more experienced, articulate, precise, organised. I would like to write posts, which are useful, refreshing for the readers.
5) Which is your favourite book?
‘Romancing with life’. It is an autobiography , written by the legendary actor Dev Anand. It is one of the most honest, well worded autobiographies. Mr. Dev Anand smoothly drives the reader into a beautiful journey of his life.
6) What is your favourite ingredient in the kitchen?
Salt- Its proportion is important in a dish. If it is very less, the dish comes across as less delicious. We get the feel, ‘ something is missing’. If salt is in excess, it is a major spoiler.
7) Give one solution for world peace.
Spreading education at a global level. Including more global topics in the syllabus as well. The education should be directed at making independent decision makers…
8) What makes you angry?
Rudeness, conspiracies, frauds, taunts, deliberate belittling of people, backbiters make me angry.
With age, I have learned to ignore such attitudes. In some situations, where I have to deal with people with such natures, I tell them frankly that I don’t like their attitude- without using any abusive language or actions. I try to secure and cushion myself from them .
9) Which Disney character are you?
I did not watch much of Disney. But, I would like to be the AMUL GIRL. She is sweet, smart, adorable, articulate. She expresses herself well about the current affairs of the country- India, in a witty way. Amul Girl is a creation of Brand Amul. Amul is a success story of co-operatives in India- the co-operative’s name- GCMMF (Gujarat Co-Operative Milk Marketing Federation ).
10) What, according to you, is the best quality in a person and why?
Hard working nature,sincerity,dedication to one’s work. A person who believes in , “Work is Worship” will be an inspiration for others. He will be a significant contributor towards the betterment of some activity.
11) What is the most useful blog you ever wrote. ? Share the link.
My first blog post- It is about happiness.It is a longest post I have written till now.
‘ A To Z Of Happiness ‘.
Here is my set of 11 questions, which are to be answered by the nominees:
1) Name any five books, which are your favourites and why?
2) What are your hobbies?
3) What do you like about blogging?
4) What are your favourite quotations ? Quote any five.
5) Which is your favourite place in the world and why?
6) In which fitness mantra do you believe?
7) Which are your favourite periodicals or magazines- any five and why?
8) Which incident or a joke had you in peels of laughter?
9) Who are your favourite actors,actresses and film or films?
10) Which sport do you enjoy playing and/ or watching?
11) Name any five of your favourite dishes.
To nominate 11 of my fellow bloggers for the Liebster Award :
There are more than 11 bloggers , whose blogs I love to read. But, as per the rules, I will have to nominate 11 of them. They are :
1) Aruna for Ripples n Reflections.
3) Puneet – writer’s blog
4) Siddharth Lale
5) Sarvesh Gaikwad
7) Flowers and breezes
10) The Corporate fawn
Congratulations, fellow bloggers.
As per the rules :
- You have to accept the award.
- You have to ackowledge the person who nominated you. Provide a link to that blogger’s blog.
- Answer 11 questions asked by the person nominating you.
- State eleven random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 11 bloggers for the Award.
- Ask 11 questions to the nominees. Provide a link to the nominees’ blog.
- Inform /Notify the Nominees about the Award.